It is the fundamental policy of Patech that equal emphasis be placed upon company development and environmental protection. We recognize the necessity of valuing life and protecting the earth to be the keys to maintain the continuity of the enterprise. To be responsible for the environment, we promise to do our best for pollution prevention and emission control in our daily business operation. Our ISO 14001 certification accomplishments also help maintain the health and safety of our employees, customers, and the community in which we operate, as well as protect the environment. In addition, Patech has joined the Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO) in an effort to promote the growth and use of sustainable palm oil through co-operation within the supply chain system. To minimize the impact to the environment resulted from our business activities, we make the following commitments :
- We will continually comply with relevant statutes and regulations, carry out all operating measures and ensure a safe operation of equipment to protect the safety of the personnel and the working environment.
- To effectively make use of energy consumption and to reduce the impact on the environment from production activities, we insist on using the most advanced processing and pollution-prevention techniques. In addition, we will actively research and develop green products to minimize impacts on the environment and boost the efficiency of resource utilization.
- We will collaborate with employees, customers, contractors, suppliers, and other industries so as to work together to protect the environment. Continuing improvements to prevent pollution is our responsibility for the community and the earth.
- We will only source plam oil and its derivates from RSPO registered members. Check our progress at www.rspo.org.
- If you have any suggestions to our RSPO process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will fully investigate and reply.